Manufacturing Associate / Metal Fabricator
- Manufacturing Associate/Metal Fabricator Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Set up and operate various machinery (tube bending machine, cold saws, etc.)
- Work with saws and cutting metal
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience required
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to properly read a tape measure & technical drawings
- Ability to lift heavy material up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to use a computer to log work completed
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Important to Note: This is not a welding position
- Pay: $22 per hour.