Indirect Water Heaters
Heat-flo’s high efficiency indirect water heaters are made with quality stainless steel materials that provide excellent heat transfer and a longer tank life, as well as abundant hot water and low operating costs. Indirect water heaters work in conjunction with a boiler to heat the water that's circulated through the heat exchanger in the tank.
When paired with an high efficiency boiler, Heat-flo’s indirect water heaters can generate over 50% more hot water than many water heaters of similar size.
No direct flame reduces lime accumulation and there are no electric elements to burn out. The units are all stainless steel construction. If you are installing or updating a hydronic heating system, or have an existing hydronic heating system, the indirect water heater is the right solution every time! Say goodbye forever to hot water shortfalls and high electric water heating costs.
Quality Design and Construction
- Tanks and coils are all stainless steel construction.
- Large, smooth-wall coils deliver full output for years - no finned tubing to collect lime and sediment.
- Over 2" of insulation, providing less than 1° / hr. heat loss.
- Flexible thermoplastic jacket that will not corrode and resists denting.
- All connections are on top on the standard units for a neat, quick, and clean installation.
- Brass drain and relief valves are factory installed.
- A high quality thermal well comes standard.
Residential and Commercial
- Models are available in 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, and 115 gallon sizes.
- Bank together 80 and 115 gallon units for applications with high water heating demands.
- Limited warranty residential installation, 5 year commercial.