Part-Time Production TIG Welder Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for welding thin gauge 316L stainless steel sheet and 316L stainless tube to company specification.
- Must be able to read drawings; troubleshoot the equipment used.
- Operate a variety automated welding machines according to company policy and specification.
- Apply a great attention to detail & practice quality control.
- Perform any additional task as assigned by the supervisor.
Pay: $22-$26+ per hour, based on experience and potential value added.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 12:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Heat-flo is an American built and owned company that designs, engineers and manufactures high quality, cost-efficient water heating and storage products for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Our solutions span from multi-energy/solar and electric based hot water heating systems, to hydronic and radiant heating applications. The Heat-flo team of highly experienced workers and craftspeople originate all product design, manufacturing, sales, and ongoing market support at our facility in Uxbridge, Massachusetts, USA.