Regional Sales Manager Job Duties:
· Determines annual sales plans and growth opportunities by implementing marketing strategies, training and developing internal employees and outside manufacturer’s representatives, and analyzing market trends and results.
· Take an aggressive approach to growing our customer base and expanding geographically.
· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
· Contributes to the introduction of new products and new product training.
· Implements sales programs by developing field sales and training action plans and managing outside manufacturer’s representatives.
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
· Work with others to establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring competition, and local competitors.
· Completes sales and training operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains Sales Representatives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training representatives.
· Monitors Sales Representative's job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Regional Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
· Knowledge of products and applications in hydronic heating and water heating product applications preferred.
· A degree in business administration or a technical discipline with marketing, sales, and customer service skills and interest.
· HVAC experience: Experience in selling products in the HVAC and water heating field preferred, both through wholesale distribution and bid and spec commercial sales.
· Strong negotiating skills, written and verbal communications skills, and an attention to detail.
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Able to develop application training and sales presentations and programs.
· The desire to grow with the company and take on more responsibility.
· Be a part of a growing company looking to accelerate future growth.
*Regional Travel Required.
Pay: $70,000+ - Negotiable, based on experience and potential value added.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, weekend availability
Work Location: Remote with occasional travel to Heat-Flo’s Uxbridge, MA location.